Avery Ranch is built around one of NW Austin's most recognized 18 hole golf courses, and has approximately 4000 homes and 17 acres of amenity centers, tennis courts, pools, and hike & bike trails. Two public elementary schools in the community are a part of one of the area's best school systems--Leander ISD. Situated in the triangle between Central Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park, Avery Ranch has great access to shopping and living in every direction and is a quick 20 minute drive to Lake Travis. And for those people who want to commute to Austin "hands free", Avery Ranch is just minutes from one of the seven new passenger train stations that runs from Leander to downtown Austin.
Golf. Food. Shopping. 2 major hospitals are within a 12 minute drive. Schools. Tollway and major road access. Just minutes away from Austin's new uptown--The Domain and Lake Travis. Avery is a master plan community with a great deal to offer.
- During the past 6 months 69 homes have sold in Avery Ranch
- Sold Prices ranged from $161,900 to $515,000
- The mean and median range was from $220,000 to $238,000
- Avg home size was between 2100-2300 sf, 3 BR, 2 Bath
- Avg days on market during the past 6 months: 81 days
- Currently there are 62 homes For Sale: $150,000 to $649,000