Nicknamed "The land between the lakes", Steiner Ranch is situated between Lake Travis and Lake Austin, and sits on 4600 acres of rolling hills with views at every turn. Inside the community are 3 Exemplary Elementary Schools, and 1 Exemplary Middle School, junior Olympic swimming pools, private boat docks, 20+ miles of hike and bike trails, playgrounds, soccer fields, tennis courts, miles of preserve and greenbelts and a lot of very happy home owners. Homes range in price from the mid $200's to the $MM. Few places in Austin have so much to offer, for such a wide range of prices and homes.
Steiner Ranch is home to the luxurious UT Golf Course and Country Club. Located just off of 2222, with entrances off of 620 near the Mansfield Damn, Steiner Ranch is a quick drive to downtown, and an even quicker drive to Lake Travis and Lake Austin (in the community!). If you have not visited Steiner Ranch--today may be your day.
Quick Overview of the Statistics at this writing:
* During the past 6 months 100 homes have sold
* Sold Prices ranged from $235.9k to $2.34M
* The mean and median range was from $365k to 433k
* Avg home size was 3313 sf, 4 BR and 3 Baths
* Avg days on market during the past 6 months: 92 days
* Currently there are 112 homes For Sale: $230k to $3M