The truth is, Pinterest is used today for a whole host of reasons. There are many things on Pinterest that I have NO interest in what so ever. That's okay, because I don't have to look at those pages and I don't search those ideas. Pinterest is an Ala-cart web site, where I can go and get what I want, and not be bothered by ideas that are not on my radar.
What can you learn that may be of interest to you from other home owners-on Pinterest? Plenty! Here are some places where you can start:
- How to refinish those ugly color cabinets in your kitchen that you hate
- How and where to add wainscoting to your dining room, office or hall way
- Ideas for refinishing your stair case to add WOW to an otherwise drab stair case
- Ideas for replacing the cedar privacy fence in your yard with something much more exciting
- How to remodel your kitchen or bath room
- Understanding the difference between various flooring options
- How to add crown molding or shoe molding--adding value for less
- How to create a craftsman header on your door frames or windows
- Ideas for creating more storage in your garage--get organized!
- What about green energy? Solar & Wind power. Want to learn what you may be missing?
- Building a custom home? Want to get some ideas where to spend your money?
Follow Austin Real Estate Secrets's board Adding Value and Comfort to Your Home on Pinterest.
*The photos above is from the web site: Familyhandyman.com--found on Pinterest.com. Check them out!